If you are new to Windows 10, this question may arise in your mind “how to uninstall programs.”
Uninstalling unwanted programs is really a very easy and common task that all PC users perform.
But, some users may not know about the uninstallation process. The old methods of removing unwanted apps in Windows 7 and XP are still the same through Control Panel but might not work on some newer apps.
READ ALSO: How to Block Someone on YouTube
There is one simple way to uninstall a Windows 8-style Modern app, desktop program or some modern Universal apps. Just follow these steps to uninstall any kind of unwanted application from your PC:
- Goto Start menu
- Click Settings
- Click System on the Settings menu.
- Select Apps & features from the left pane.
- A list of all installed apps appears in the right pane.
- Select an app to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button that appears. If it is not grayed out, then you can remove it easily.
- Click the Uninstall pop-up button to confirm.
READ ALSO: How to Reset Your Windows 10 PC