Just like others, we do have a policy for taking actions against notices of alleged violations that obeys Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and all other relevant cerebral property laws. LAPTOPBITE[dot]COM is in agreement with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
If any of your copyrighted content has been posted on LAPTOPBITE[dot]COM or any hyperlinks that are pointed towards your copyrighted content, then you are required to send us a written communication that contains the information listed below.
You just need to add following things in your copyright violation claim:
- Present evidence of empowered person to act on behalf of the owner of the particular right that is being violated.
- Present adequate contact information along with a valid email, so that we can contact you more easily.
- Provide enough information of copyrighted work that is claimed violated and you must include at least one search term which shows copyrighted content in LAPTOPBITE[dot]COM search results.
- A statement that the complaining side must have a firm belief that the right violated is not authorized by its owner, its agents or the law.
- A statement that the notified information is correct and under the discipline of perjury, the complaining side must have right to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is being violated.
- The Authorized person must sign copyright claim for acting on behalf of the owner of a right that is being violated.
You should send violation notice via email or contact form to [email protected] and you should mention clearly “DMCA Complaint” in the subject box so that it will be easy for us to review and get back to you.
Obviously, we need some time to review your emails and get back to you. Note that, if you email your complaints to other 3rd parties such as Internet Service Providers will not be helpful for you and it may take much more time to be processed as compared to the complains that are submitted properly.